Thursday, February 9, 2012

I hear you have a birthday . . .

The birthday celebrations began tonight with a SURPRISE.  I walked to worship after a lovely dinner with worship team, only to be greeted by balloons and a neon-green poster wishing me a happy birthday! 
In the three seconds it took me to process the situation, my thoughts went something like this:

Whoa, the piano is unlocked!  They unlocked it ahead of . . . Tayler’s blowing up balloons!  Yay decorations . . . ohmygosh it’s for me!  Ahhhhhh!

Worship went really incredibly, and they closed it by surprising me with Happy Birthday and then everyone prayed over me, which was really nice.  Then I went around the circle giving lots of hugs, and then (because there’s more) Abby baked brownies to share!  So delicious. 

After worship concluded I headed to the stats lab (still there actually) to do the rest of my homework, and I really loved walking through Noyce with a neon green poster and three balloons.  J

May the celebrations begin.  Oh, and did I mention I’m done with school at 10 tomorrow?  And that I don’t have much homework over the weekend?  Let the celebrations partayyyy begin! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment