Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some Small Things

1.  I'm twenty-one.  Whooo!  Shot of rum + jaegerbomb + college hoops = my first experience at a bar.
2. I celebrated my birthday by spending all day doing nothing.  It was glorious.
3.  The women's tennis team and everyone else at the La Cabana restaurant sang happy birthday to me.
4. I'm pretty sure I'm an honorary math major.
5. A couple math major friends asked if I could solve a problem for them.  I said it was 42.  Appreciative chuckles followed.
6. While they struggle and I laugh at them, I'm writing this blog and also reading about the emergence of the American family.  Win.
7. I have read about variables, qualitative data, quantitative data, and experiments WAAAAY too many times in the last 3.5 weeks.
8. It is 8 days to Lent.  I'm torn between beginning to fight my candy addiction now or ravenously shoving my remaining candy down my throat.
9. I'm not a fan of the patriarchy.
10. Sleeping 12+ hours and drinking "energy tea" leaves me hyper.

No comments:

Post a Comment